Tuff Bags Store Policies: Sales, Returns, Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
- We are a PCI compliant company -- so shop in confidence with your credit card.
- Payments accepted: Mastercard, VISA, Discover, via Pay Pal or Google checkout only.
- Phone orders are only for Pay Pal or Google...we will follow up our conversation with an invoice as we are not accepting
credit card phone orders at this time.
- Pay Pal; Google Checkout
- Orders are shipped generally 2 to 5 business days after receipt. Larger orders may take as much as 7 to 14 business days.
- Rush order fees apply for one or two day processing.
- We do not ship on Federal, State and some religious holidays.
- Your order is pre-authorized. Once the order has been charged at shipping time changes can not be made.
- All orders shipped to a New York State address are subject to New York State sales tax.
- We do not accept orders where the billing address does not match the customer's account information -- the cart will automatically reject these types of orders..
- We do not accept orders that are billed to a USA address and then shipped out of the USA.
- Customer is responsible for providing a valid shipping address. In cases where the shipping address is not valid we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Coupons can not be applied once your order is placed.
- Rush orders: we define a rush order as one that needs to ship the next business day or within two business days.
The customer WILL be charged an additional rush order fee in addition to shipping. The minimum rush order fee is $ 5 and goes
up depending on the complexity of the order. So please plan ahead.
TuffBags Warranty Policy
Tuff Bags confidently guarantees that our products are free from defects resulting from workmanship and materials
to the original purchaser of the product(s) and for the original intended purpose of the product.. Our guarantee applies to our products for their intended use as designed and marketed by us, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by the consumer or by normal wear and tear.
Should any of our products not live up to this warranty, kindly contact us about returning the product to us.
We will evaluate the product for the problem and then repair or replace the product. Should the damage be the result of abuse, accident, or normal wear and tear, we will repair the item at a reasonable cost to the consumer. We want you to keep on using your Tuff Bag!
Tuff Baggs Return Money Back Guarantee Policy
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged retail orders are returnable or exchangeable (one exchange allowed per order) within 30 calendar days of shipment date.
- All returned items must have the original tag still attached.
- All returns must be pre-authorized with a RMA number. The customer emails or telephones us requesting the number.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package and on the original sales receipt.
- Customer is to used tracking / delivery confirmation for proof of returned shipment.
- We are not responsible for lost return packages.
- Damaged, used, washed, and/or items without the original tag will be refused.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- Returns are credit to the customer's account based on the original method of payment.
- Additional shipping and handling charges apply for exchanged items.
- Returns sent without an RMA number and/or after 30 calendar days will be refused.
- None of these policies are for any items purchased in our ebay or etsy stores.
- Our basic philosophy is the Golden Rule and respect others' privacy.
- Information provided to us via email, telephone, shopping cart, and the shipping carrier
will NOT be given to any third party.
- TuffBaggs does not sell, disclose or give out its customer's list, email listing, and customer database information.
- TuffBaggs never sends unsolicited, junk (spam) email messages. Please contact us immediately should you receive any spam with any of the tuffbags domain names.
- We use email to contact customers and to answer questions visitors have asked us.
- Your credit card information is NEVER stored on our web site. We are PCI compliant.
Our third party payment processors are the only ones who know this information unless you choose to order over the phone. All phone orders meet the PCI standards and rules.
- Please feel free to email us with your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions